Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Time Out #93...Reminder...Hope




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is breast cancer and/or friendship.  I used the same Word Ribbon Stamp set from CASual Friday Stamps.

I kept my design similar to the card I made last week, but reversed the color of the word ribbon and background.  



Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Yulia, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  CASual Friday's Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. Such a good idea emboss the ribbon this time and I think ai prefer this one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great these bold pink and warm creme! They look so good together here! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty Jpyce! I love the little bit of gingham you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card with this wonderful word ribbon stamp! The white embossing looks so fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this reverse of your challenge card. It's amazing how different the same design looks when you do this. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Joyce ... love how the crisp white embossing really pops against that strong pink! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card, Joyce! I love how you reversed the color palette, too...it looks very pretty both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful embossing and the colour palette is inspired. I love an unusual combo that works. You rocked it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...